Thursday, August 26, 2010

December 20-27, 2009
For Christmas I had a blast I went to Northern California to my moms parents house. We just had a blast it was my Aunt Carol and her husband Jerry and 3 of there 5 children were there and my grandparents my mom and pop and me! We played a lot of card games and watched Christmas movies, did some art and crafts and ate a lot of food! Lol! I miss spending time with my cousins it has been a few years since we had a lot of time just to play together. We used to have cousins week at my grandparents house. Cousins week is a week to two weeks all the cousins get to go to our grandparents with no parents!! It is always over the 4th of July. I have been going the longest I went 16 years since I was 2 years old till I was 18. We have had up to 15 cousins there at a time. It took us about 13 long hours to get home because of the traffic. It was so long it was just me and my patents in the car but I still had a blast with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment