Thursday, August 26, 2010

December 4 and 5, 2009
For Paul’s last weekend we went to Pine Valley to a friends cabin. We had my parents, my sister Jen and her husband Zach, Paul, my step sisters Amanda and Nan and her son Jaxton. We made a paper chain for 2 years while Paul will be gone. We had dinner and hot coco and played games. We had a blast! There was no snow on the ground when we got there and then when we woke up in the morning there was about 8 inches on the ground! It was so much fun. We took the van up there so we got stuck on the way home. It was funny we had to push the van and I was sitting on the hood to keep the weight on the front. But we did make it home safe so that is good. Paul is gone now. He left on December 9th. . He flew from the St. George airport then my dad picked him in SLC and took him to the MTC. It is so quiet around the house now that he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment