Thursday, August 26, 2010

February 25, 2010
Last weekend on Saturday we celebrated Lizzy’s 4th birthday we had about 12 kids over for the party! It was fun then after the party I went out with Chris. I really miss country dancing so I texted him on Thursday and said that is what I wanted to do! So I picked him up at his house and we went dancing. It was at this bar cause you can’t go dancing anywhere else here. I had a blast they do a lot of the dances different so it took me a little bit to get the hang of them. But I really like our dances better they are more fun theirs is really boring just really easy stuff I leaned all of them by just watching! So I requested “life is a highway” by Rascal Flatts and I wanted to do the line dance that goes with it. Now I knew that no one knew the dance so I was going to do it by myself. So when it came on I went out on the dance floor and started dancing!! I was the only one dancing for about the first min... then I was going to stop but then these two girls came up to me and said I was so cute lol and they wanted to learn so they followed!! Then more people came in and started to learn!! It was fun!!! Church is getting better now that I know more people I only went to sacrament this Sunday cause the family went to mid-evil times. It was so much fun!! We have one in Vegas we will have to go when you get back! We went for Lizzy’s birthday and Bamma’s (grandma) birthday! I went to FHE for the first time on Monday. We decorated cakes. The cakes were shaped like fish I made a finding Nemo cake!! It is way cute I did a really good job everyone said I had the best looking cake! I brought it home and Tuesday was Lizzy’s actual birthday so we went out to eat we went to Kelsey road house it is right down the street it is her favorite place. I took the Nemo cake and we sang happy birthday it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment