Thursday, August 26, 2010

February 7, 2010
So I just got home from my little overnighter with the singles ward ok let me tell you how it went. Umm....... my friend Chris picked me up from my house (he is the one that took me on that date and went ice skating with) and we drove to Amy’s house. Then we drove 2 ½ hours to Wisconsin Dells. We got to the Hotel where we were staying and everyone was already eating pizza so we ate some dinner we got there at about 10pm. I checked into my room all the rooms were free cause the owner is in our stake and let us have some rooms. So we all changed into our swim suits and went swimming I got in the hot tub and it was like luke warm... ugh it was cold for a HOT TUB! Anyway I stayed there until 11:30 then went back to my room and got in my PJ’s LOL!! :0) I was sharing a room with a girl named Jessica and Deanna. Jessica was on that double date with Chris and I so I already knew her and that was good. We watched some tv then went to bed. So about 3am I woke up to someone screaming out side of our room then it was quite so I went back to bed. Then at about 4:45 am I heard it again and they were just screaming so much and just swearing up a storm dropping the F bomb every other word. So I got sick of it and opened up my door and told them to be quite, a girl came over and said “sorry Mam’ I am trying to calm down my friends .....” I just replied “well could you go in a room or take it down the hall it is 5 in the morning and people are trying to sleep.” she said “I will try but please don’t call the cops.....” I shut the door. Now these girls were like 16 to 18 ears old. Like young girls that were so drunk and fighting over a boy or something I tried not to listen. The screaming went on for till 5:30 so Deanna called the cops and they said someone was already on there way. So the police came and I fell back asleep.. What a night LOL! So we woke up in the morning got ready and went to a girls cabin.(she is a nanny and it is her employers) to eat breakfast and meet everyone. We went to the winter festival about 11:30am to go check things out. It was cool. We got free lift tickets to go tubbing, skiing or snow boarding. We all decided to go tubbing. It was for 2 hours and we just had a blast... I am going to send you a video! Then we saw some dog sledding the dogs were so beautiful.. Then we ate lunch! Then they had this contest who could make it across the water. So you are going down the hill on snow and get enough speed to make it across some water. I will send you a video of that too. It was super funny and cool! Anyway after that we got in our cars and headed into town. Wisconsin Dells is known for there water parks so we drove around they were really cool I want to go to them in the summer time. We went out to dinner and then headed back to the cabin. We played games and watched a movie and then went to bed... way late.... LOL!! Woke up at 6:45 am to drive back home.. Well that was my trip I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment