Thursday, August 26, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!! I was kinda all by myself out here but I got to call home and I talked to everyone.. The family I live with are Jewish so they don’t celebrate Easter so we went over to Bammas house ( grandmas house). I watched conference here then drove over there. The family spent the night at Bamma’s house so the Easter bunny could come visit them in the morning. After the first session was over I got ready and went over to the house for the Easter egg hunt. It was fun! We had a big dinner with lots of family. I am still trying to meet everyone Becky has a very big family her mom has 7 or 8 brothers and sisters! And they all live near here. Anyway I came home and worked on my scrapbook. I am not sure if I told you or not I am making a scrapbook online of my east coast experience. It is almost done just the cover and then I can get it printed off!! I am very excited to be finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment