Sunday, January 16, 2011

Well before Christmas the YSA had an activity. We went to Chicago and we watched Elf on a big screen and then walked around downtown. It was snowing a lot and it was really wet so we were all cold and wet but we still had a fun time.



We had the Christmas program that I was in charge of and it all went really well I sang a duet and in a quintet. It was fun to sing again. Well the next Saturday I flew home!!!! YEA!!! my best friends Bracken and Rachel came to pick me up from the airport. It was good to see them again. We did a little shopping before we headed down to St. George. When we got home we went straight to the college to see the Forgotten Carols. It was so good just like every year I go.

On Tuesday I drove to Cedar City to see some friends. It was good to see them after so long. We just went out to lunch and talked forever! Wednesday night I had a dinner at my house for all the birthmoms in town. All my old friends were there. Mom made a good dinner and it was fun to see everyone again after so long.

Thursday Grandma and Grandpa kidd came. And can you guess the first thing we did??? SHOPPING!! Lol! It was so funny. I have had a good time meeting my niece maddie! She is so cute I just love her. I took care of her a few nights I was in town it was fun. She is getting so big. Lol!! Christmas eve was good everybody came over for dinner then we just hung out. Then it was CHRISTMAS!!!

we did not wake up and open gifts right away cause Jen and Zach went over to his families house to watch all the little kids open there stuff! Then we called my brother Paul that is serving his mission in Guatemalla City! It was sooo good to talk to him good to hear his voice!

After we got off the phone with him we had some lunch then opened gifts!
.
I got mom a saying that goes on the wall it was really cool! I forget what it says but it was good. Mom made me this way cool quilt is says all the qualities that she thinks I have on the quilt. Its really cool.


I got the best gift ever from Jennifer. She gave me a book that had pictures full of Daxton. She emailed Stacie and asked if she could take some pictures of Dax for me for Christmas and she said yes why don’t you just take pictures of our whole family. I started to cry it was the best gift anyone could ever give me. It was so cute and thoughtful.




We had a really nice dinner that night with everyone there. It was good to be home around the family.

The next morning at 6am grandma and grandpa allen drove me to SLC. Brandon had his farewell he did a really good job. After we went over to there place and ate some lunch. Then I went to Kristi’s house and hung out with them! The boys are getting so big. I hope you got the letter from them. They all miss you! We had some good laughs about the old times! Dad picked me up the next morning and we drove to Orem for a photo shoot. I was taking my first shoot! Dad helped me by bringing his equipment. I used his nice backdrop and his lights. It was for the Peterson family. The ones I spent Thanksgiving with here in Chicago. They were visiting family in Orem. Then we went home and saw the kids. Cyd and Chan are getting so big. Cyd and I had a girls night. She spent the night in my room downstairs. Well the pictures that I took did not turn out at all so dad and I had to drive back to Orem to take them again. We didn’t get home till really late but this time it worked! So that is good news. Wednesday I just hung out with the kids at home and played cards



On Thursday night I went home with Uncle Mark. I was going to stay till sat morning. Thursday night we all went out to dinner we went to Golden Corral. I guess it is the kids favorite place. We saw the whole Utah state basketball team there Jackson and Chase thought it was really cool. On Friday Aunt Jenna and I did some shopping getting ready for the New Years Eve party that night. We went over to her friends house and played games all night. It was fun. I knew most of them from when I lived with them. My friend Stephen from Chicago was in town cause he was going to be attending BYU Idaho so he spend New Years Eve with us. It was fun to have someone my age there since it was all older or younger people there. After the new year we went home and slept. The next morning was sat we got up and we over to grandma’s house. We were having a Christmas party. Dad, Tyson and Landon was there with Jen and Zach. We had a great lunch and party.








Stacie (Dax mom) emailed me and asked what I was up to on sat? I said I was busy in the morning but then I was free. So she invited me over to there house! So after the party dad took me over to see Daxton and his family. It was really good to see them again. The kid are so much bigger. And they have a new little one now his name is Tyson. He is about 6 months old. He is a cutie. I had some gifts for them from me and some from mom. And they loved them. They gave me a calender that had pictures of Dax all over it. It was so cute. Daxton was sick he had a fever poor kid so I guess he was not his normal self but he felt a little better and started playing with is dump truck I gave him. He loves dump trucks!










It was really good to see them. After that I hung out with some friends. Then went to Emily’s babies baby blessing then to a lunch in. It was good to see all the cousins and everybody. Then I flew home! Chris my friend was on the same flight with me we sat next to each other so that was fun! Not to fly alone! It was the best trip home ever!! I got to see every one that I wanted to plus more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment