Thursday, August 26, 2010

June 24, 2010
Well everything is going well here. Over mothers day weekend I went to moms house. I worked all day on Wednesday then I got on a plane and landed in Vegas at 11:40 and that is 1:40am my time so I was tired. Nick Barnum picked me up and we drove home we got home late. Mom came up to say hi to me it was like 3 am I missed her a lot. Thursday morning I got up and got my drivers licences and went to the dentist and I had to get a cavity filled that was no fun. I saw Canada and melissa and there new baby she was 3 weeks old. It was really good to see them. Then Bundy came over to moms house and we talked. Friday morning I got up early and drove to Cedar to I could help set up for the wedding reception. I was there all day long except for when I had my hair apt. everything went really well! On sat Lisa got married and we had her lunch in thing!

Then I saw some more friends and on Sunday I spent the day with mom! We had a nice dinner and just hung out at the house. Then we called my Brother Paul that is on a mission. I was so sad that they could talk to him longer then I could but I could not miss my plane! I cried I just really missed my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment