Thursday, August 26, 2010

July 11, 2010
So Last time I wrote you I told you I was going to Lady A and Tim McGraw. Well it was amazing!! But I forgot the tickets so Chris and I got all the way to the concert and that is about a 1 ½ hr away and remembered and it was to late to turn around. So I called my boss and they were at there own concerts. So I called the grandpa and he was able to get the ticket and fax it to me at a place down the street! It was crazy we totally missed Lady A we heard there last song while we were running toward the stage. We saw them walk off stage. But on the bright side Tim McGraw was amazing!! We were so close to him I could have tossed a baseball and hit him!! It was the best concert ever!

For the 4th of July I saw fireworks 3 nights in a row! It was way fun! I went to the park with some friends, then drove up to Lake Geneva on the 3rd and 4th and saw them on the lake. We sat in the boat watching them it was fun. On Sunday night I stayed up at the lake house and in the morning we went out to eat breakfast then went for a boat ride did some yard work and then came home. I took Cj’s little sister Amanda Peterson shopping. I stayed for dinner and FHE. They have a family of 9 kids only 7 were there at the time CJ was not there and one is on a mission. But it felt like home. To be in a house with a family that shares the same religion as I do it felt really good. We sang lots of hymns and primary songs but it was fun!


I went to a White Sox baseball game with Chris we had really good seats it was a really good game. We won and there were fireworks right after the game. Oh guess what they are filming Transformers 3 in downtown Chicago!! Crazy yea! I hear on the radio or have friends who see them filming it! We had a YSA conference that weekend and it was really good to have lots of LDS singles all in one place. It was a combo of 8 stakes. We played games in the morning then a service project we cleaned up a park. Then water games then a dance that night. It was good I met a lot of new friends. On Sunday I sang in the choir it was good to sing again. And of corse church. We had a lunch after church so we got to spend more time with our new friends. The next weekend I went back up to Lake Geneva with Chris but this time we brought some friends. We all spent the night and went boating and had fun the next day. Chris’s family has taken me in and they are kinda like my family while I am out here. I know all of his siblings and there kids it is fun. And I have my favorite’s of corse!! Lol but I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment