Sunday, March 6, 2011

So I am back in Illinois and it is freezing! I was talking to my friend and I was telling him that is was going to be 30 outside the following day and he said that I have been here to long and 30 is still below freezing! We have a lot of snow on the ground now. Well I have been playing volleyball at the stake center with friends from the stake. It has been fun! Oh guess what???? I went to see WICKED!!! It was amazing I went with Jason he is a good friend from the branch. It was one of the best plays I have seen. We had really good seats! I mean really good. It was an amazing production.


I went dancing with a few friends downtown and I met some new friends so it was fun! Sat night we had a surprise 40th birthday party for Becky my boss! So I helped put that on and it was fun! We had a live band and they did a really good job. It was Becky’s uncle’s band that played and all I wanted to do was just dance!


I went to FHE on Monday night and we played pictionary it was fun we had a good turnout. After we went to a friends house and watched a movie. I got home late that night. Bev (the baby) has been sick all week long. Becky took her to the Doctor this morning so I am not sure what the outcome is yet. But I think it is a ear infection poor girl. I went to a Bulls game. We played against Orlando Magic and we won!!! Yea!!! :) it was a really good game. I am glad I went. I went with my friend Chris it was good to hang out with him again. It has been awhile. After we went to a bar it is called Howl at the Moon. It was amazing we just found a table and watched people dance. But the best part about it is they have a live band and you put in your requests and they will play any song that you ask them to. They know them all from oldies to now. It was great!

There was a big football game on so I had a party at my house Chicago bears VS. Green Bay Packers!! We had a blast!! lots of pizza and fun games!! It was a good turn out with all my friends from the branch there!!


We had the worst blizzard ever in Chicago! In less then 24 hours we had 2 feet of snow and the wind was blowing over 60 mph. Crazy. My friends were here watching a movie and they had to stay the night. The national guard was out and would not let anyone drive in the storm. I still go over to the peterson’s house a lot and we play games and every night we read scriptures as a family I love that time. It is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment