Sunday, March 6, 2011

Well the month of February went by really fast I was busy doing lots of fun activities with my friends! I went up to Wisconsin Dells to my friends cabin and we had a blast. Except I was sick :( I got to sleep in and relax! Lol!! We took these old fashion pictures! All the girls were wearing old dresses and the boys were dressed up like cowboys! We had this old fashion bar behind us and it was called OAKEY’S SALOON! It was super cool! After we went out to dinner at this really good restaurant. We stayed 2 nights up at the cabin and drove home Sunday morning!




Sunday was the super bowl! I had a party at my house! So I got home from the cabin and had to get ready for a bunch of people to come over to my house! Lol!! It was fun! We played games and watched the game ate pizza! I had the house to myself cause the family went to a friends house to watch the game so it was fun!



We had the Valentines dance! It was fun good turn out for Chicago! I met some new people. I was not feeling all that well so I did not do a lot of dancing. The next day was Sunday and the boys in the branch made the girls soup and salad! It was very nice of them! Well Monday was Valentines day! I was planning on watching some chick flicks and eating chocolate!! But a friend from the branch called me up and asked me on a date, I said yes!! We went out to dinner and then to the movies! I had a great time! The next day I went to see Les Miserables!!! it was amazing!!! Almost as good as the production I put on at Dixie high school! Lol!!! it was good I had a fun time. I rode the train with Rebekah and we went out to dinner and then met up with some friends to see the play!



That weekend a group of LDS singles put together a polar dip! Yea it was a bunch of people that went in there swim suits and ran into Lake Michigan! It was 30 degrees outside and there was ice and snow still on the ground! Crazy people. I was the photographer for the morning so I didn’t jump in.



Well after that a few of us went to the car show! It was way good they had a lot of really good cars! All new cars but a million different cars!then we went out to eat at this crazy restaurant where everyone was mean to you. yea that is what they are known for. it was weird!!



After the car show I had a movie night at my place! We had a really good turn out. Again I had the house to myself so I that was good. We played games and ate pizza and watched pay check. Oh my friends hooked me up on a blind date! It was a group date so it was fun! We went over to Michelle’s house and made dinner then got ice cream and played games then did a little dancing in the living room!! LoL!! Michelle spent the night at my house that night and spent the day with me and the kids. It was fun to have her around. On sat it was Lizzy’s 5 birthday party at Monkey Joes! It is like a bounce house tons of inflatable stuff!! Lol!! :) it was the longest 2 hours with 16 5 year olds! After that I went to the Peterson’s ward chili cook-off. It was fun! I met some new friends and I invited them to my house. I was having a Phantom of the Opera movie night! It was a smaller group because of the weather the roads were really slick. But we still had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment