Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Well this week has been really busy! On Monday I went to FHE! We went bowling we had a great group after we went out to get some ice cream!!

I have decided to move back to Utah and go back to school! So I told my boss and she thinks that it is a great idea even though it will be very hard for me to leave my kids here after working and being part of there family for such a long time. I have decided to go to USU in Logan Utah!! I am going to be in the social work program! I have finished all my applications for school and now just waiting on hearing back to see if I can get in!! I am very excited!! I will be leaving in June to move back to Utah! On Wednesday I had to work late! I put all the kids to bed at a good time and I went and watched some tv. Well bev woke up and started to cry so I went up stairs and it was about 10:30. I put the bottle in her mouth but she did not want to go back to sleep she was still crying. So I picked her up and sat on the bed with her. Next thing I know it is mid-night and Becky my boss is waking me up from her bed!! Lol!!! it was funny! Bev was asleep in my arms laying on the bed!! Lol! On Thursday I went to dinner and a movie with Chris. It was good to get out and do something with him again!! Friday I went to the Macaroni grill with a friend it was good! But I like olive garden better I think!! Lol!! Saturday morning I woke up and my friend Tony picked me up and we went car shopping! For me!! Yep I am going to buy me a car!! I am so excited!! We drove a few cars but none seemed to work for me. The last apt we had that day was from a private owner and so we made the long drive to test drove it and see if I liked it or not.!!! well I loved it! It is a 2005 Nissan Altima!! It is beautiful!! It is a midnight blue color great interior and I just love it!! So I am going to buy it this next week. I am very excited!! Then it was stake conference so while the boys had priesthood the girls went out to dinner!! It was Fun!! I was the director for the YSA choir and we were the choir that was singing. We did a great job we had a lot of compliments about our performance! Good job YSA CHOIR!!

2 comments: